1. “By this time next year, it will be over as a legal matter.” Former National Organization for Marriage spokesperson throws in the towel on marriage equality.
2. UCLA’s Williams Institute says legalizing same-sex marriage in Florida would generate over $180 million in spending and generate as many as 2,600 jobs in the first three years.
3. “From my experience the most beautiful people I’ve been on dates with are the dumbest, so why would I swipe people who are ‘unattractive’ when I could potentially fall in love with them? Stop Tinder and Grindr!” When out singer Sam Smith hits Atlanta this October, don’t expect to find him on Grindr.
4. Hate group the Family Research Council exploits Robin Williams’ death to promote ex-gay therapy.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: LGBT group releases video mocking the future “armagayddon” that will occur if Ireland passes a marriage equality referendum next year.