1. Congratulations, Germany! Same-sex marriage is officially legal.
2. Drew Adams, 16, is suing his Florida school district for not allowing him to access the men’s room.
3. According to a new survey from Oglivy, nearly half of Americans purposely look to spend money with brands that are LGBT-inclusive.
4. The #HeterosexualPrideDay hashtag on Twitter backfired pretty epically.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: There’s a catchy new tune out from openly LGBT artist and dancer Joey Suarez. Here’s “Love Me Back:”