1. And the marriages will continue. Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett will not appeal Tuesday’s ruling striking down the state’s ban on gay marriage, which will allow marriage equality to remain legal without the threat of a higher court reinstating the ban.
2. MSNBC says judges are competing to write the most memorable ruling in the many marriage equality cases going on throughout the country. A compilation of the best passages is included.
3. A Vicar who preached that gays “ruin the sanctity of marriage” has personally ruined the sanctity of two marriages and been fired for cheating on his wife with a married parishioner.
4. Here’s a headline you don’t see every day: “Why many young Chinese women are writing gay male erotica.”
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Vintage ice cream commercial says “It’s so hard to have a gay time on your own!”