1. “And yes, he adores Barbra Streisand.” This Houston mom took out an ad in the local paper announcing the coming out of her son, and says she did so in response to the defeat of the Houston Equal Rights Ordinance in November.
2. “It’s understandable and consistent with the establishment organizations voting for the establishment candidate, but it’s an endorsement that cannot possibly be based on the facts and the record.” The Bernie Sanders campaign was not happy with the Human Rights Campaign’s endorsement of Hillary Clinton on Tuesday.
3. The British spy agency MI5 has been named the most gay-friendly employer in the U.K., beating 400 other companies in a poll of 60,000 people.
4. “Carol” swept the gay and lesbian critics’ Dorian Awards.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Check out this web series called “Sez Me” hosted by draq queen Charmin Ultra that’s billed as “an LGBTQ show for the whole family.” This latest episode tackles gender neutrality.