1. “There is a majority [in] the House of Representatives right now to oppose discrimination in the workplace. Really, the only way discrimination is going to win is if Kevin McCarthy keeps rigging the votes.” For those that caught the news in last week’s 5 Things about the shenanigans GOP leadership pulled to go over the time limit and pressure some in Congress to switch their votes on an LGBT rights amendment, good news. Democrats are planning to revive the measure this week.
2. Anti-transgender fliers claiming to be from a chapter of the KKK were distributed in at least one Dothan, Alabama neighborhood.
3. The Advocate lists 7 out millenial politicians shaking up the system, including Georgia’s own Rep. Park Cannon.
4. Piggybacking on the movement to give Elsa a girlfriend in the “Frozen” sequel, the Twitterverse is now abuzz about the chance to #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Check out deaf, sexually fluid “America’s Next Top Model” winner Nyle DiMarco bring the audience to tears with his “Sound of Silence” freestyle final on “Dancing With The Stars.”