1. His way or the highway. In a 2010 meeting with the heads of all five service branches, President Obama made it clear they could support his position on striking down Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell or resign, according to a video obtained by Buzzfeed.
2. ThinkProgress takes a look at the three judges assigned to decide the Utah marriage equality case Kitchen v. Herbert, saying people should be “cautiously optimistic” that at least two out of the three will decide against discrimination, just as every other federal judge has so far since the Defense of Marriage Act was struck down last year. Oral arguments in Kitchen v. Herbert begin April 10.
3. Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni lead a rally celebrating the viciously anti-gay bill he signed into law in February, and bashed the West over cutting aid to the country and “promoting homosexuality” in Africa.
4. Going too far? A preacher in the U.K. arrested and held in a cell for 19 hours after quoting Bible scripture to two gay teenagers was awarded 13,000 pounds (about $22,000 U.S.) in compensation for the incident.
5. Popular gay YouTuber Davey Wavey brings along friends for his latest video about “What Moms Say To Gay Sons” after coming out (video above).
(photo via YouTube)