1. Donald Trump appointed James Renne to his transition team in January, and then transferred him to the Department of Agriculture — though his duties aren’t clear. If Renne’s name sounds familiar, it’s because he also worked for the Bush administration, and allegedly targeted LGBT officials for job transfers. If they didn’t want to be transferred, they were fired.
2. The Falkland Islands passed a law legalizing same-sex marriage, the result of a public consultation that demonstrated a whopping 90 percent of citizens supported it.
3. A heart-wrenching letter from a 6-year-old transgender student in Nashville shows just how much damage was done when Trump rescinded the Title IX guidance documents related to school bathroom usage.
4. Andraya Yearwood, a transgender athlete in Connecticut, is finally able to compete as a member of her high school’s girls track team.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: There’s a proposal for a “RuPaul’s Drag Race”-inspired LEGO set, featuring a cast of queen favorites as mini-figures, the infamous workroom and main stage. Take a look, then peek at one of the clips that inspired the set: