1. NCAA student athletes in North Carolina react to the decision to the “repeal” of House Bill 2, the infamous “bathroom bill,” and replace it with still-discriminatory legislation.
2. Two same-sex Texas couples just won a legal battle against their home state. Texas was ordered to pay more than $600,000 in fees, compensating the couples for the money spent battling the state’s anti-marriage equality laws.
3. TIME’s 100 most influential people of 2017 include allies and LGBT activists. Take a look.
4. Vice asks (and answers) some questions on sexual fluidity — spurred on by celebrities like Miley Cyrus, Frank Ocean and Kristen Stewart.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Lady Gaga surprised everyone with a new song at Coachella this month. Take a listen to “The Cure:”