1. Sen. Mike Enzi (R-Wyoming) is eating his words this morning. During a recent talk with students, he made some anti-LGBT remarks that did not sit well.
2. Two Republican LGBT voters spoke out in The Advocate about the recent decision to turn the Los Angeles Pride event into a #Resist march. They say it turns what should be a celebration into a partisan party.
3. The Bay Area Reporter reflects on President Trump’s first 100 days in office, and what’s happened for and to LGBT Americans along the way.
4. Olympic pole vaulter Shawn Barber is out and proud!
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: North Central High School in Indianapolis, Indiana, crowned 17-year-old Alan Belmont its prom king this year. Belmont is the school’s first openly transgender prom king.