1. Five transgender members of the U.S. military including Iraq and Afghanistan war veterans sued President Donald Trump on Wednesday, challenging his ban on transgender people serving in the armed forces.
2. Speaking of, a new Palm Center report released Tuesday shows that discharging transgender troops would cost nearly $1 billion – more than 100 times the cost of providing healthcare for trans troops.
3. Tucson’s rainbow crosswalks were vandalized late Monday or early Tuesday, hours before the city’s dedication ceremony.
4. The second installment of Ryan Murphy’s “American Crime Story” covers the murder of Gianni Versace, and Murphy said Wednesday that the show will explore America’s relationship with LGBT issues. The show will air sometime in early 2018.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: BBC America announced it will launch “Queers” this fall, a British drama series from “Sherlock” writer Mark Gattis that looks at life for LGBT men and women in the UK. Check out the trailer below.