1. The Naval Postgraduate School in California and the Palm Center estimate it would cost the US $960 million to enforce the president’s ban on transgender troops, which is 114 times more than it costs for them to remain in the military.
2. Pat Manuel is the first American to box first as a woman, then as a man. His story, via the Los Angeles Times.
3. The website MormonLeaks just posted some 2014 documents from church leaders offering advice on homosexuality. One document encourages elders to address those in the congregation who believe they may be gay by offering them “manly things.”
4. The Advocate rounded out the 20 most LGBT-friendly colleges, and one in Georgia made the list.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: British diver Tom Daley and American filmmaker Dustin Lance Black have been married for a hot minute — but they decided now was the right time to release their wedding video.
“Our honeymoon feels like the perfect time to finally share our magical day. We know our wedding was only possible thanks to the brave work of countless people for generations before us, so in that tradition, we will donate any revenue from this video to the ‘LGBT+ Switchboard’ and ‘It Gets Better’ in hopes of making things even better for future generations,” Daley said in the description.