1. The Kim Davis court fight is officially over, as a U.S. District Court has dismissed three lawsuits against the Kentucky court clerk saying that changes in the law since last year make them essentially irrelevant.
2. A federal judge ruled Thursday that the Supreme Court’s Hobby Lobby decision allowing some companies to opt out of portions of Obamacare for religious reasons also guarantees the right of firms to engage in religiously motivated discrimination against transgender employees.
3. A man attacked a trans woman in Queens, hitting her in the head with a hammer and shouting “This is what you get for being gay” before fleeing.
4. Gay wrestler Pat Patterson has penned his memoirs.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: “The Daily Show” finds out if Trump supporters would pass “extreme vetting” LGBT rights test.