1. “What would your mother say if I told her you were gay?” A Tuscaloosa, Alabama man was reportedly beating up by three men outside a bar Friday night. They repeatedly asked him if he was gay before attacking him.
2. And the headline of the day goes to “Christian gay pothead zombies sued for $104 million for hate speech stunt.”
3. “Harry Potter” author J.K. Rowling jumped to gay British Olympic diver Tom Daley’s defense after a Christian Twitter troll went after him.
4. Bette Midler has apologized for posting transphobic tweets about Caitlyn Jenner.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Addicted to straight girls? Maybe it’s time for an intervention.