1. “Proud to marry Brian and Joe at my house. Couldn’t be happier, two longtime White House staffers, two great guys.” Vice President Joe Biden presided over his first wedding ceremony Monday.
2. “We are living a moment of annihilation of man as image of God. Today, in schools they are teaching this to children — to children! — that everyone can choose their gender.” Pope Francis belittled the transgender community while meeting with a group of bishops in Poland.
3. Take a look inside Otherwild, the design shop where feminism and LGBT pride are celebrated.
4. Take a listen to Melissa Etheridge’s new single, a cover of the Sam & Dave classic “Hold On, I’m Coming.” The new album will feature covers of songs from the legendary Stax Records.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Magician Justin Willman educates America’s children on the transgender bathroom myth.