1. The Washington Post reports on Hillary Clinton’s complicated history with the LGBT community. LGBT advocates are fuming about the story, calling it one-sided.
2. “Before I could even look up, he struck me right in the forehead, splitting about two-and-a-half inches of a cut above my right eyebrow. I put my hand over my right eyebrow, and blood just comes down into my hand.” The victim of an anti-gay hate crime assault in New York speaks out.
3. A second teen has been arrested in connection to a paintball attack outside of a Sacramento gay club.
4. VICE wins headline of the day with “How do gay bears deal with having sleep apnea?”
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: LGBT folks look for LGBT ghosts in the new web series “Queer Ghost Hunters.” Yup, it’s gonna be that kind of day.