1. The LGBT community mourns the death of noted activist and film producer JD Salvatore, who passed away this week at 51.
2. North Carolina’s Rep. Alma Adams introduced the Youth Access to Sexual Health Services Act in the US House, a move hailed by the Human Rights Campaign.
3. Actress Ruby Rose faced some online backlash this week after choosing to donate to a LGBT center to help Hurricane Harvey victims.
4. Salon’s Young Americans Initiative writer Sarah Gamard covers the battle for LGBT rights in Louisiana.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: The Shirtless Violinist wants to be part of your world in his latest video.