1. “Which is more important, happiness or success?’ I would say happiness. I feel no fear here.” The Daily Mail on the growing numbers of gay Russians seeking asylum in the U.S.
2. The Guardian’s John Sutherland on whether Shakespeare was gay, and whether it matters.
3. “Parents don’t have anyone on their journey to reconcile their faith and their love for their child. They either reject their child and hold onto their faith, or they reject their faith and hold onto their child. Rob and I think you can do both: be fully affirming of your faith and fully hold onto your child.” CBS News on how evangelicals with gay children are challenging the church.
4. Robert Downey Jr. found a gay fan fiction photo after Googling himself on Friday.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Musician, radio host and straight ally Henry Rollins puts himself in Madonna’s “Cherish” video.