1. The Obama administration announced a proposed rule yesterday that would ensure medical care for those in same-sex marriages regardless of whether they live in a state where gay marriage is legal (ah-hem).
2. A new study shows that a simple 20-minute conversation between a gay person and someone else on same-sex marriage can induce long-lasting change not only in that person, but on others in their household as well.
3. Mike Jeffries, the gay CEO of Abercrombie & Fitch, is stepping down after years of bad press and slumping sales.
4. Cyndi Lauper talks about 50 Cent’s evolution on gay issues, and his upcoming appearance at her annual True Colors Fund charity event.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: A bulldog sings “Let It Go” with his gay dads. Just because.