1. Florida Attorney General Pam Biondi asked the U.S. Supreme Court to intervene and prevent gay marriages from taking place in the state, which are scheduled to start on Jan. 5.
2. The plaintiffs who brought the case that struck down Wisconsin’s same-sex marriage ban are seeking in federal court to have their $1.2 million legal fees paid by the state.
3. Out Magazine’s Michael Musto rounds up 2014’s gayest showbiz moments.
4. “Even though you’re gay, I will always treat you the same way as I do now. I still think about you the same way as I used to. You’re a great teacher and these are just some of the word’s (sic) that I would describe you as: great, amazing, fantastic, brilliant, awesome and brave.” A nine-year-old girl has got her teacher’s back after he came out as gay during a lesson on anti-gay bullying.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Check out this Canadian commercial for Tide laundry detergent.