1. Gay fashion designer Stefano Gabbana doesn’t like to be called “gay fashion designer” very much. The controversial Italian couturier told Italy’s Corriere della Sera daily newspaper, “I don’t want to be called gay, because I’m simply a man … full stop.”
2. All four members of one Queen Creek, Arizona, family are transgender. Read about the Harrotts here.
3. LGBT, depressed and stressed during the holidays? Here are five tips to get you through the season when your family is less than accepting.
4. Women’s dating app Lesly has released its list of the Top 5 countries with the most lesbians, and Themyscira didn’t make the cut. The United States gets the top honors, and the only non-English-speaking country on the list is Germany, in fifth place.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Check out trans superstar Amanda Lepore’s new single, “Buckle Up.” Enjoy the ride!