1. “The best way to get young people involved in their own health is to work with them. The top-down approach to HIV prevention won’t work. We should partner with them to get the message across, have them at the table, and listen rather than preach.” An op-ed in The Daily Beast about how the new face of HIV is gay and young.
2. The European Union’s top court rules that refugees that claim asylum on the grounds that they are gay should not have to undergo tests to “prove” it.
3. “I want to be a spokesperson for everyone. Ya know, straight people, gay people, bisexual. I don’t want to be limited.” Out singer Sam Smith on Monday’s “The Ellen Degeneres Show.”
4. Jennifer Tilly looks back at her lesbian sex scene from the 1996 film “Bound.”
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: You knew this was coming. Gay guys re-do Beyonce’s “7/11” video.