1. “My death needs to mean something. My death needs to be counted in the number of transgender people who commit suicide this year. I want someone to look at that number and say ‘that’s fucked up’ and fix it. Fix society. Please.” A transgender teen’s scheduled suicide note appears on her Tumblr after she was struck and killed by a passing semi trailer in Ohio.
2. HuffPo’s gay viral videos of 2014.
3. Some viewers of the BBC’s “Doctor Who” claim the show is promoting a gay agenda because it featured a lesbian couple kissing.
4. Outsports “Female Athlete of the Year” is the WNBA’s Brittney Griner.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel’s holiday message to the troops included an image of a gay sailor proposing to his boyfriend.