1. Ouch. The Daily Beast on “The rise and fall of Chris Hughes and Sean Eldridge, America’s worst gay power couple.” Hughes, a Facebook co-founder, is under fire for how he has handled ownership of liberal magazine (and institution) The New Republic and Eldridge just got spanked in a run for Congress in upstate New York.
2. Egyptian security forces raided a gay bathhouse yesterday and arrested 25 men.
3. TransMusePlanet’s annual Top 20 Most Influential Trans People of 2014. And number one is not who you think.
4. Slate makes the conservative case for gay marriage, offering tips on how to talk to your anti-gay relatives about the topic.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: 22-year-old YouTube star Connor Franta, who has over 3.6 million subscribers, came out on Monday.