1. Wow. Just wow. Urban Outfitters is under fire for selling a tapestry that resembles the uniform gay men wore in Nazi concentration camps. The Anti-Defamation League is urging the retailer to remove the item.
2. “I think the notion that somehow I was always in favor of marriage per se isn’t quite accurate. The old questionnaire … is an example of struggling with what was a real issue at the time, which is, how do you make sure that people’s rights are enjoyed and these religious sensitivities were taken into account?” President Obama reacts to former political aide David Axelrod’s assertion that he misled people on his views on marriage equality in the past.
3. A San Diego man and his partner were the first male same-sex couple to be chosen for the ceremonial first kiss during the homecoming of submarine warship the USS San Francisco that occurred Monday afternoon.
4. Madonna has teamed up with Grindr for a sweepstakes where winners will get the chance to chat with the gay icon on the popular hookup app.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson and the others are back in this trailer for “Pitch Perfect 2.”