1. The US isn’t the only country with education concerns related to LGBT inclusion. In the UK, a new sex education curriculum is about to be unveiled — a compulsory class, and religious groups are expected to fight any mention of LGBT identities and individuals in the lesson plans.
2. Looking for where to vacay this spring break? You may want to look into Aruba. Its hotels, activities and atmosphere are quite LGBT friendly, according to Passport Magazine.
3. LGBT Ohio State University students find solace and community in spoken word and slam poetry nights.
4. SPOILER ALERTS — A review of this week’s premiere episode of “When We Rise,” the new Dustin Lance Black miniseries on ABC that chronicles the rise of the LGBT rights movement.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Buzzfeed LGBT asks Manhattanites on the street what they know about being intersex.