1. A former employee of Lowe’s hardware store in South Carolina alleges in a federal lawsuit that he was discriminated against for years because he’s gay.
2. A Charlotte-area Catholic school fired a gay teacher after he announced he was marrying his partner.
3. Michael Musto is a gay cliche…and he’s okay with that.
4. Meet the woman who created a whole suite of lesbian-themed Emojis.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: A deleted scene from the award-winning documentary “The Case Against 8,” featuring the plaintiffs talking about entering the Supreme Court for the first time.