1. “To have the question disposed of and dispensed with, many Republicans say, could make their opinions on the matter largely moot, providing a political escape hatch that gives them an excuse to essentially say: ‘It’s been settled. Let’s move on.’” The New York Times on how the Supreme Court taking on a same-sex marriage case gives the GOP political cover for 2016.
2. Meet the plaintiffs in the Supreme Court’s same-sex marriage case.
3. A bullied gay teen was sentenced to 27 years in prison on Friday for attempted murder after shooting a classmate in the chest with a shotgun and firing at another in the 2013 incident in California.
4. “It’s because I don’t think I’m really going to dive into that role 100 percent because of insecurities about myself trying to play that part.” Actor/comedian Kevin Hart gets honest when explaining why he wouldn’t play a gay character at this point in his career.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Lesbian “SNL” cast member Kate McKinnon brings back her epic Justin Bieber impression in this parody of the singer’s recent Calvin Klein underwear ads.