1. Republican Louisiana governor and 2016 presidential hopeful Bobby Jindal says he would support a constitutional amendment enabling state legislatures to outlaw same-sex marriage if the U.S. Supreme Court overturned state bans.
2. Fox News commentator and GOP presidential hopeful Ben Carson suggested anti-gay bakery owners might poison same-sex couples’ cakes.
3. Microsoft founder Bill Gates predicts there will be an HIV vaccine in the next 15 years. He made the comments at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
4. “That’s how you know how good that song is… he’s fat and he’s gay and little girls worship him.” Howard Stern says Howard Stern-like things about openly gay hit singer Sam Smith.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: You have to see what this gay man did to transform his house into an indoor wonderland for his 15 rescue cats.