1. “The judge has ruled, and we wish these couples the best.” Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi finally gives in on fighting gay marriage.
2. The Daily Beast takes a look at what issues anti-LGBT groups will devote their resources to in 2015 now that the marriage battle is all but lost.
3. “Please, no public same-sex kisses, Michael Sam. We don’t want to see this man-on-man!” Anti-gay hate group leader Peter Labarbera writes a poem about seeing Michael Sam kiss his boyfriend.
4. “Fuck that.” Out actress Ellen Page makes her feelings clear on Twitter after Queen Elizabeth honored an anti-gay politician.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: A new installment of “Brunch With Bridget” starring out comedian Bridget McManus.