1. President Trump may nominate an openly LGBT diplomat as the US ambassador to Germany.
2. Two Democrats introduced the LGBT Data Inclusion Act in Congress, which aims to expand LGBT-related data collection to help analyze quality of life and services for these Americans.
3. America’s elder population is expected to increase by 100 percent in about 20 years. What does this mean for LGBT seniors?
4. Ever since marriage equality became the law of the land, LGBT home ownership and mortgages have been on the rise.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: This short film explores what it’s like to explore your sexuality and come out in college.