1. Towleroad rounds up photos and coverage of the bizarre “Gays For Trump” party held on the second night of the Republican National Convention and full of militant, xenophobic, anti-Islamic speakers.
2. This should end well. Tech billionaire Peter Thiel will reportedly say he is a “proud gay man” during his speech tonight at the GOP convention.
3. A transgender superhero will be the lead for the first time ever in a new comic book.
4. Howl and Echoes says the new album from Florida punk outfit Against Me! explores transgender romance. Lead singer Laura Jane Grace is a trans woman.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Lacie and Robin answer questions about partners, penetration and puberty in the latest installment of “Ask A Lesbian.”