1. “The states’ right issue is such an old and tired form. When something is in clear violation of the Constitution, it is not an issue about states’ rights.” The Daily Beast says Hillary Clinton wants it both ways on marriage equality.
2. Businessweek has a story on how straight business students are crashing gay job fairs.
3. “I wouldn’t have taken him. Not because I don’t believe Michael Sam should have a chance to play, but I wouldn’t want to deal with all of it. It’s not going to be totally smooth…things will happen.” Former Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Indianapolis Colts head coach Tony Dungy says he wouldn’t have drafted Sam, the openly gay college football star who was drafted by the St. Louis Rams and therefore became the NFL’s first openly gay player. Dungy took heat for appearing at a benefit for the anti-gay Indiana Family Institute in 2007.
4. Former Goldman Sachs executive Henry Owsley, who once falsely accused his ex-wife of molesting their kids, now claims that she is “trying to make her son gay in order to get back at him.”
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Check out the first trailer for “The Imitation Game,” a historical drama focusing on Alan Turing, the gay man who is thought of as “the father of theoretical computer science and artificial intelligence.” Turing is portrayed by Benedict Cumberbatch.