1. Jim Obergefell, the lead plaintiff in the U.S. Supreme Court case that legalized same-sex marriage nationwide, and lesbian Sen. Tammy Baldwin were among those in the spotlight Tuesday at the Democratic National Convention to cast their state delegation votes for Hillary Clinton.
2. Tanzania has banned lube in order to cut down on gay sex. Alllllrighty.
3. A new study shows that eating disorder behavior is on the rise for LGB youth. One finding showed that gay boys were five times more likely to use diet pills compared to straight boys.
4. USA Today looks at how LGBT athletes will be received at the Rio Olympics next month.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Years & Years singer Olly Alexander gets in the tub with sex columnist Paris Lees to talk attraction and being sex positive.