1. Buzzfeed has a report on the rise of the religious right in Europe and how since the anti-gay National Organization for Marriage keeps losing fights in the U.S., they have been meeting with hard right representatives from 70 different countries to form an International Organization for Marriage.
2. “You don’t need to be confined to binary notions. Think about how your character does or does not conform to the broader culture’s expectations of sex, gender, and sexual behavior.” The new Dungeons & Dragons rulebook now acknowledges the LGBT community.
3. VICE travels to Jamaica for their report, “Young and Gay: Jamaica’s Gully Queens.”
4. The New York Times spends “36 Hours in Provincetown, Mass.”
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Gay comic Micah McCain performs all of the movie “Beaches” in under four minutes.