1. “I think you’re trying to say I used to be opposed and now I’m in favor and I did it for political reasons, and that’s just flat wrong.” NPR’s Terry Gross and Hillary Clinton got into a tense exchange over the timing of Clinton’s support of marriage equality.
2. Wisconsin attorney general J.B. Van Hollen warns county clerks they could face jail time for issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples. The state’s gay marriage ban was struck down last Friday and 63 of the state’s 72 counties have been issuing marriage licenses to gay couples.
3. A new study shows that men who use apps like Grindr and Scruff are more likely to be diagnosed with chlamydia and gonorrhea than those who meet men in person or on browser-based dating websites.
4. The Advocate features “33 Famous Gay Dads for Father’s Day.”
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: “I survived all of this being gay.” Don’t miss this emotional clip of WWE legend Pat Patterson coming out to his wrestling peers on the reality TV series “Legends’ House.” He is greeted by tears and overwhelming support. See video above.