1. Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-New York) just reintroduced the PRIDE Act to Combat Violence, which looks to improve data collection on anti-LGBT violence.
2. LGBT advocates are pleased with a recent decision by the American Medical Association to adopt resolutions that oppose discriminatory medical practices against transgender individuals. Here’s what Human Rights Campaign has to say on the matter.
3. Lambda Legal will soon open up a DC satellite office, run by a former top attorney under President Obama.
4. Refinery29 shows off some of its favorite Pride ink in a Thursday tattoo roundup.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: If you want to be a drag queen and your parents or friends won’t let you … you need new parents and friends, according to 8-year-old Montreal drag queen Lactatia.