1. Now you see it, now you don’t, wait … it’s back again. The US Department of Commerce removed non-discrimination protections for gender and sexual identity from its equal employment policy, but after officials were called out for the action, they promised to re-issue the policy.
2. Oregon added a third gender option for its drivers licenses. Now Oregonians will be able to identify as male, female or “X” on their state-issued forms of identification, a move praised by LGBT advocates.
3. Clothier Urban Outfitters teamed up with bisexual hip-hop artist Taylor Bennett (who also happens to be Chance the Rapper’s younger brother) for a fashion fundraiser during Pride Month. Proceeds from the sale of seven LGBT-themed apparel pieces will benefit education nonprofit GLSEN.
4. Fifth Harmony vocalist Lauren Jauregui talks with the publication Latina about her experience coming out as bisexual.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Singer LeAnn Rimes uses her latest single, “LovE is LovE is LovE,” to share her feelings toward LGBT inclusion and equality.