1. Rhode Island Teacher of the Year Nikos Giannopoulos became a household name when he posed “visibly gay” alongside President and First Lady Trump for a photo op. He explains his message to NPR.
2. Meet Jake Zyrus: a former “Glee” star who embraces his true identity as a man.
3. A gay version of “Golden Girls?” Yes, please!
4. This Japanese company now offers genderless clothing alterations for LGBT individuals who may not feel comfortable going to a traditional seamstress.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Smithsonian Channel recently followed Aneesa and Melinda, a lesbian couple, as they planned their traditional Hindu wedding ceremony for the TV show “My Big Bollywood Wedding.”