1. The Mississippi governor signed House Bill 1523 a year ago, and this week the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals made the so-called “religious freedom” bill law. Advocates are calling it “the worst anti-LGBT law in America.”
2. Take a look at how the US Department of Justice will commemorate Pride month for its LGBT and ally employees.
3. Here’s what Queen Elizabeth II had to say about protecting her LGBT citizens during her annual “Queen’s Speech.”
4. Netflix recently bought the rights to a documentary about Marsha P. Johnson, the transwoman known as “Rosa Parks of the LGBT movement.”
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Pre-exposure prophylaxis, or PrEP, is one way to combat HIV transmission — and it’s pretty fun to learn more about through this video series. Here’s the first episode, and you can find the rest here. Be forewarned … NSFW.