1. A massive drop in HIV infections in London could be a signal that the AIDS epidemic may be nearing its end in Britain.
2. New York will soon have a monument to its LGBT community that honors the victims of the Pulse massacre, but its design was met with mixed reviews.
3. A closer look at Trump’s proposed budget, which aims to cut humanitarian funding — including HIV anti-retroviral drug assistance — to African nations in favor of spending more dollars supporting African nations’ militaries.
4. The fraud trial against Martin Shkreli, who infamously upped the price of a HIV drug to $750 per pill, begins this week.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Billboard brings us drag queens “Spilling the Tea,” a four-part mini-talk show in honor of Pride Month. Here’s the first one!