1. New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced that he signed an executive order to establish a new LGBT Memorial Commission that will help build a monument in New York City honoring the LGBT community, including the Orlando shooting victims and other victims of hate and violence.
2. Police are investigating the reported beating of a person leaving a Seattle benefit for the Orlando shooting victims last week as an anti-trans hate crime.
3. Cue the “Mean Girls” quotes. Some girls are not happy that this non-binary teen was named prom queen.
4. TIME reports on the release of the 2016 LGBT Financial Experience survey and it’s not looking so hot, folks.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Talkin’ bisexuality in an actual closet.