1. A new Gallup poll shows 63 percent of Americans support the right for same-sex couples to adopt children, the highest since they started asking the question in 1992. 55 percent support marriage equality.
2. “In that moment, I said a disgusting word that does not at all reflect how I feel about any group of people.” Actor Jonah Hill used a gay slur against a paparrazo over the weekend.
3. The New York Times takes a look at “The evolving world of gay travel.”
4. Check out the winners from last night’s 26th Annual Lambda Literary Awards, which recognizes LGBT books.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Another reason we heart George Takei. And don’t miss the screening of the documentary “To Be Takei” June 18 at The Rush Center.