1. Gay Republican group GOProud is shutting down after five years.
2. A new ABC News/Washington Post poll shows 56 percent of Americans support allowing gay couples to legally marry. The number shoots up to 77 percent when including only those under age 30.
3. Reddit is jumping into the marriage equality fight by launching their “Campaign for Equality” initiative.
4. “That showed me that being gay just isn’t accepted in football. And that won’t change in the near future.” A gay German soccer player reveals why he chooses to stay in the closet.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Lucky Charms has launched their Lucky To Be campaign to celebrate LGBT Pride and diversity.