1. Several out stars of the stage went home winners after last night’s Tony Awards, including Neil Patrick Harris for lead actor in a musical in “Hedwig and the Angry Inch.”
2. Buzzfeed has a Twitter photo gallery showing the throngs of couples who swarmed Wisconsin’s county clerk offices to get married after the state’s ban was struck down late Friday.
3. A study on why Jamaicans are so anti-gay shows two factors were the best predictors: gender and a preference for dancehall music.
4. Several gay men were targeted and partially blinded in a bleach attack in London. The suspects are still at large.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Here’s a clip from the OWN network’s show “Our America,” which follows up with two trans men and their parents three years after the first report, showing how the parents have evolved.