1. LGBT’s nationwide are keeping an eye on Michigan for a decision in their marriage equality case, which US District Judge Bernard Friedman could issue as early as today.
2. Speaking of the Michigan case, Buzzfeed’s got an infographic breaking down where all of the marriage equality cases stand.
3. A Harlem church is attracting attention for posting a message on their sign outside the church saying
$2 Taco Tuesdays “Jesus would stone homos.” They attracted attention for their sign back in February as well, when they posted “Obama has released the homo demons on the black man. Look out black woman. A white homo may take your man,” which really upset our homo demons.
4. Grammy-winning musician and civil rights activist Harry Belafonte has an op-ed on CNN.com where he says, “the U.S. should redirect its assistance for HIV/AIDS and other health and development concerns toward nongovernmental and civil society organizations working in Uganda.”
5. “Let us in, we also support family values, we also want to have a happy family.” Scuffles break out as gay activists in Taiwan try to attend a “Happy Family” rally organized by an anti-gay marriage group.
(Credit: AP Photo/Mathew Sumner)