1. The ACLU of North Carolina, Lambda Legal and NC Equality are filing a federal lawsuit challenging House Bill 2, the sweeping anti-LGBT measure that prevents local governments in North Carolina from extending nondiscrimination policies to LGBT people and requires restroom access in public facilities, including schools, based on birth-assigned sex regardless of a person’s gender identity.
2. “Dating while trans is scary, especially when you’re starting to ‘pass.’ What are his expectations for my body, if any, and what if I’m not what he had in mind and he rejects me outright? And can he jive with the fact that I’m genderqueer, too, and that I’ve got an interesting and playful mix of masculinity, femininity, and androgyny?” A revealing editorial on dating while trans.
3. A video has surfaced showing two gay men in Morocco being assaulted by a group with knives and almost being dragged into the street naked.
4. “I would be blessed with a gay son. You know that I would feel blessed about that. I just want my boys to be happy and healthy, and I just ask God to guide me every day to be a good mother because it is not an easy job.” Gwen Stefani sits down for an interview with Pride Source.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Funny Or Die takes on North Carolina’s anti-LGBT law.