1. North Carolina’s legislature repealed House Bill 2, the “bathroom bill” — except not really. These pieces from Washington Post and Business Insider take a look at what the compromise bill means for the state and its trans citizens and visitors.
2. A new study indicates that university campuses which have a more LGBT-accepting environment are home to fewer sexual assaults.
3. The President proposed a number of funding cuts to the National Institutes of Health … including slashing dollars for a worldwide AIDS initiative.
4. The first out LGBT athlete to win a boxing Olympic medal, a member of Congress, a governor … and six other bisexual women changing the world.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Happy International Transgender Day of Visibility. In celebration, GLAAD and Instagram teamed up to have transmen and women share kind comments from their followers. Enjoy, and be inspired.