1. Buzzfeed’s Chris Geidner rounds up the briefs being filed this week with the U.S. Supreme Court in support of marriage equality.
2. “Because a lot of people who go into prison go into prison straight — and when they come out, they’re gay. So, did something happen while they were in there? Ask yourself that question.” Potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate Ben Carson on if being gay is a choice. We’ve got a deep thinker here.
3. A Republican state representative in Texas filed a handwritten complaint to the judge that permitted the state’s first, and so far only, same-sex marriage. The kicker? The lawmaker has been married five times.
4. “I disagree with his lifestyle. I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual. That doesn’t mean I can’t still invest in him and get to know him. I don’t think the fact that someone is a homosexual should completely shut the door on investing in them in a relational aspect. Getting to know him. That, I would say, you can still accept them but I do disagree with the lifestyle, 100 percent.” New York Mets second baseman Daniel Murphy after a team visit from Billy Bean, Major League Baseball’s Ambassador for Inclusion.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: “To tell you the truth, if that’s the story they gave me, I’d rock that story. I’m not afraid.” Norman Reedus to Conan, on the rumors that went around last year that his character Daryl on “The Walking Dead” would be gay (video above).