1. It’s a date. The U.S. Supreme Court has scheduled oral arguments on marriage equality for April 28.
2. Speaking of, the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots and the World Series champion San Francisco Giants are among the teams who have signed a friend-of-the-court brief in support of marriage equality.
3. A state representative in Texas with a gay son has proposed an anti-LGBT bill.
4. Still-alive Pat Robertson says parents should skip the weddings of their gay children.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Meet “The Check It,” a group of 200 African-American teens in Washington, D.C. who are America’s only documented all-gay or trans gang. (h/t Towleroad)