1. Tel Aviv, Israel’s upcoming June 9 Pride will be the first large-scale Pride event to celebrate the theme of bisexuality.
2. Even though he graduated, Gavin Grimm’s case against his grade-school district is still relevant. His lawyers filed an appeal in the 4th Circuit.
3. John F. Raspado of the Philippines was crowned Mr. Gay World this week. He’s got an important message for LGBT individuals around the globe about HIV.
4. A new petition on Change.org urges Starbucks to extend its paid parental leave benefits to LGBT partners and other non-traditional families.
5. VIDEO OF THE DAY: Pastor Kris Widmer is a Seventh-Day Adventist. So is his wife. And so is their transgender daughter, Teagan. The Widmers open up about their experience going into a closet of their own, unsure who they could talk to about what their family was going through.